If you are looking for microgreen recipes as a beginner, you came to the right place.
Microgreens can be used as simple addons to your meals, bringing unique flavors to boring dishes.
You can build a whole meal around it too, with microgreens being nutrient-dense, flavorful and entire different texture as compared to the adult seeds themselves.
They can be used for literally anything you think of.
We’ve compiled a list of recipes you can play around with in your kitchen. Don’t worry; it’ll be worth your while. Ready? Let’s go!
1. Microgreens Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
From; Everyday Dish
Simply stir your micro greens with a dash of vegetable oil and a few spices as well as your lime and voila! You’re set.
2. Pizza with Pesto, Mozzarella, and Arugula Microgreens
From; Little Wild things Farm
Microgreens on pizza might seem unconventional, but it does combine some of the unique flavour with a crunchy mouthfeel.
It works as a décor, gives the generic, greasy dish a new look.
3. Sunflower Guacamole
It works as on a toast, on a dip or on a platter of meat that needs more flavour to it.
4. Roasted Acorn Squash, Microgreens and Quinoa Salad
From; Chef de Home
5. The La Jolla Crab Stack
From; Just A Taste
This recipe does seem likehard work but I can assure you it’s easy, very little cooking required!
6. Grilled Cheese with Ham and Brie Cheese with Microgreens, Apple and Dijon
Adding microgreens to your regular sandwich gives it a crunchy mouthfeel, don’t be afraid to throw some in!
7. Scrumptious Sushi + MicroGreens
From; Fresh Origins
8. Spring salad
From; kitchen Vignettes
If you have a thing for salads, then you’d need to try this one out.
Along with other vegetables like green beans, cabbage, watermelon.
9. Garlic and Lemon Pasta with Arugula MicroGreens
10. Pea Shoot Savoury Pancakes
If you eat pancakes as much as I do, there’s no harm giving this a try!
11. Mini Strawberry Chocolate Tart
From; Vegetarian ventures
People rarely put microgreens on desserts, but this might be something worth a try!
12. Green Smoothies
From; Urban cultivator
Micro greens just like any other fruit or most vegetables, can serve as a smoothie.
13. Baar Baar Butter Chicken
From; Daily meal
14. Roast Beef Tea sandwiches
From; Plains Joy
Suited for a small serving/snack, it gives flavour to something boring and textureless.
15. Mushroom burger with microgreens
From; Apartment Homesteading
16. Micro greens wild rice salad
17. Refreshing microgreen mint and Mango juice
From; Dolly and oatmeal
Minty and sweet, with a refreshing aftertaste.
18. Bittersweet Salad
From; the daily meal
19. Roasted Broccoli Microgreen Soup
20. Rainbow Radish and Edible Flower Salad
21. Microgreen strawberry Salad
22. Scallop, Farro, Micro Greens, Lemon Basil Sauce
From; taste with the eyes
23. Smoky Cauliflower Steaks
From; clean eating
Give your steak a dash of microgreens as garnish.
24. Microgreens Avocado Toast
Avocado toast is all the rage right now, with a bit of salt & pepper and now with dash of microgreens!
25. Crispy Pancetta, Burrata, And Tomato Sandwich
From; the daily meal
26. Pho Bo (beef and noodle soup) with micro greens
Pho with micro greens!
27. Sumac and Thyme Salmon Burgers
From; Wild Greens And Sardines
28. beef burger with microgreens, mint aioli & feta
From; ms Renee Lynn
29. Charred Rainbow Beet and Pistachio Salad
30. Egg White Omelet with Avocado, Goat Cheese, and Microgreens
From; the merry thought
31. Roast Chicken Sandwich with Microgreens
From; Hungry Wanderlust
32. Roasted Root Veggie Fajitas
From; with food and love
33. Mini Zucchini Tarts
From; this healthy table
34. Tuna Rolls with Microgreens
From; Chef Morgan
This can serve as an appetizer, with the micro greens enhancing its tastes.
35. Scallops, Farro, Microgreens in Lemon Basil Sauce
From; taste with the eyes
Here’s a recipe you’d want to try out if you’re a fan of scallops.
36. Scallops and Black Beluga Caviar Lentils with Microgreens
From; Nancy’s cravings
37. Microgreens Salad with Shallots, Cucumber and Radishes
This is an easy, lightweight meal to fix up without any extra calories!
38. Crispy Hash browns, Eggs, Bacon & Microgreens
From; cooking on the weekends
This mix of hash browns, eggs and microgreen make a healthy breakfast.
39. Three-Cheese Arugula Microgreens and Spinach Pesto
From; Dash and Bella
40. Summer Salad
From; a house in the hills
41. Lemon and Pea Tendril Risotto with Saffron & Microgreens
From; blue apron
42. Microgreens Fruit Salad
From; a harmony healing
A mouth-watering micro green fruit salad.
43. Peach and Goat Cheese Salad with Kale Microgreens
44. Tomato Tar tare and Microgreens with Shallot Vinaigrette
45. Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Microgreens
From; serious eats
46. Microgreens Salad with Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette
From; cranking kitchen
47. Microgreens with Strawberry-Lime Vinaigrette
From; vegetarian times
48. Charred Rainbow Beet & Pistachio Salad
49. Micro green Pesto
https://thegreensted.com/embed/#?secret=ZOArqP1X29from the greensted
49. Sunflower Microgreen salsa Verde
From; sprouting seeds of love
50. Parmesan and Ricotta Pizza with Pistachios, Bacon, and Micros
From; what we love most
There you have it, 50 micro green recipes you should most definitely try out. Don’t forget to leave a comment on how yours turned out. Cheers!